AUSTRALIAN MIGRATION TIPS
Learn about what you should do BEFORE you go.
Migrating to Australia?
This page provides valuable advice for anyone who has:
- Applied for Migration already
- Been approved for migration, and will be migrating to Australia within the next 12 months to 7 years
- Returning Australian citizens, intending to return home within 12 months to 7 years
- Just about to apply, or may apply in the next 6 months
If you are on your way to Australia soon, congratulations! We expect it will probably be a very nervous but exciting time for you and your family. If you are an Australian citizen, who has been working abroad and is returning "home " soon, you are no doubt looking forward to it!
Well done! You have done the hard work, but now is not the time to relax orl leave everything else until you arrive.
There are a couple of simple things that you can start to implement NOW, that could greatly enhance your lifestyle after you arrive.
Recent studies have shown that:
1. Less than 1% of new migrants understand Australia's sliding scale of tax properly.
2. Most new migrants, and returning Australian's are fearful of the "high" tax rates.
3. 80% of all Australian expatriates have put off the decision to return to Australia because of their dislike of paying "higher" tax.
4. Over 95% of new migrants arriving have no established credit record in Australia. Effectively, they have to "start from scratch."
5. Most new migrants have no banking record; bank account or credit card established in Australia before they arrive.
We have information that will help you to overcome these difficulties.
australian-migration-tips And with several useful strategies you could implement TODAY to greatly reduce your potential tax exposure upon arrival in Australia.
TAX EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES FOR NEW MIGRANTS TO AUSTRALIA
NEW MIGRANTS TO AUSTRALIA AND RETURNING EXPATS CAN LITERALLY SAVE TENS OF THOUSANDS, IF NOT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BY BY PURCHASIN A CERTAIN TYPRE OF PROPERTY.
Save Thousands in Tax by taking these simple steps BEFORE you migrate.
©The Australian Property Centre, All Rights Reserved